Pricing & Cancellation Policy
The following conditions are covered by some insurances:
- Air or Gas Embolism
- Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Clostridial Myositis and Myonecrosis (Gas Gangrene)
- Crush Injury, Compartment Syndrome, and Other Acute Traumatic Ischemia’s
- Decompression Sickness
- Arterial Insufficiencies
- Severe Anemia
- Intracranial Abscess
- Necrotizing Soft Tissue Infections
- Osteomyelitis (Refractory)
- Delayed Radiation Injury (Soft Tissue and Bony Necrosis)
- Compromised Grafts and Flaps
- Acute Thermal Burn Injury
- Idiopathic Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Pricing
$360.00 per session
We strive to make treatments attainable as possible for everyone. For more information, please contact us at, (888) 303-HBOT (4268)
Payment in full is expected at the time of service. We accept most major credit cards.
$200.00 Deposit is required to hold your scheduled spot. The $200.00 deposit is returned after all prescribed treatments are completed or may be applied toward your treatment(s).
HCAH Cancellation/ No Show Policy
We understand that sometimes you're not able to make your scheduled time due to emergencies or other obligations. However, when you do not call to cancel an appointment, you may be preventing other clients/patients from getting their much-needed treatment. Conversely, situations may arise where another patient fails to cancel, and we are unable to schedule treatments, due to a seemingly “full” appointment booked time slots.
If an appointment is not canceled at least 24 hours in advance, you will be charged with a ($75) fee. The fee is applied to cover operational and staffing costs associated with your scheduled time.